Friendswood United Methodist Church
Sharing the life-changing power of Christ everywhere, and every day.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We are in the Kenyan Airport waiting to board the plane for Doha.I was turning my electronics off and realized i have wifi!!! I have been living out of my backpack for 2 days now due to our schedule. This is a miracle in itself. We are exhausted and tired but so very blessed. We traveled for 7 hours by van yesterday to get to Nairobi. We fly for 5 hours tonight with the overnight layover and fly for 15.5 hours tomorrow. Please pray for travel mercies for us. We are so eager to return home to our friends and loved ones. Today I was introduced to Kazuri Beads. What a ministry. Just wait ladies, it's a story you will want to know and the beads are gorgeous. Blessings! Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment